CIRQUE DU SOLEIL
CORTEO TICKET CONTEST
Saturday, January 12th @ 3:30pm
Little Caesars Arena - Detroit, MI
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
Cirque Du Soleil tells wonderful stories. Their stage productions are unlike any other show. They use many different imaginative elements to tell their story.
Pray funeral Home tells stories too. We celebrate life stories of your family and friends. Our funerals and memorials and life celebrations also include imaginative presentations and staging to tell those stories.
This production of Cirque Du Soleil can help spark the imagination about what can be included in celebrating a life story that helps bring about healing after loss.
That is why we are giving away tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil's Corteo on January 12th.
Corteo, which means “cortege” in Italian, is a joyous procession, a festive parade imagined by a clown.
The clown pictures his own funeral taking place in a carnival atmosphere, watched over by quietly caring angels.
We see this as not only a great event. It also helps show how funerals are evolving, and when it comes to truly honoring and celebrating life, the possibilities are almost endless.
How Do I win?
It's simple. Let us know how YOU would honor the life of a loved one...or even how you would like to be honored. What elements would you include? Would there be music? A band? Would it be at a funeral home, or somewhere else that might have special meaning? Would it have a theme? Would you showcase a hobbie? Would you have someone act out favorite stories from that life?
The challenge here is to NOT be limited to what you think is possible. We want to know, if there were no limits, and cost was not a factor...how would you honor a life?
Other event details
- Entries must be submitted by midnight on December 18, 2018. Winners will be notified directly by Pray Funeral Home.
- The bus will depart from Pray Funeral Home on January 12, 2019 at 12:30pm.
- Adult entry winners will receive two (2) tickets.
- Student entry winners will receive two (2) tickets. Student's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Winners will be provided with transportation, tickets to the event, and dinner after the show (location TBD).