Select a Funeral Home in Dimondale, MI
Customize the Service
Evaluate Your Budget
Communication with Friends and Family
Funeral and Cremation FAQs
- What makes cremation services so affordable?
- No Memorial Service
- Fewer Resources
- No Chemicals
- Read more.
- Why should we have a public viewing?
- There are many reasons to view the deceased. It is part of many cultural and ethnic traditions, and many grief specialists believe that viewing aids the grief process, by helping the bereaved recognize the reality of death. Viewing is even encouraged for children, as long as it is their desire to do so, and the process is explained well.
- Does a body have to be embalmed before it is buried?
- No, embalming is not required for burial. It is always your choice. Your decision may depend on such factors as whether the family selected a service with a public viewing of the body with an open casket; or to enhance the deceased's appearance for a private family viewing; or if the body is going to be transported by air or rail, or because of the length of time prior to the burial. Read more.